Strengthen and serve the Body of Christ in access-restricted and under-developed nations.
· Mobilize the body of Christ in Canada for ministry and involvement in ARNA nations
· Provide programs consisting of training, consultation, prayer and mobilization, along with the provision of Bibles and other Christian literature
· Help meet the physical and material needs of those who are in extreme poverty as well as Christians who are suffering persecution
· Work with national Pastors and Leaders, enabling them to spread the gospel and help their fellow man.
· Network with churches and other Christian and aid organizations both here and abroad
· Develop self-help and livelihood programs
· Build and/or support orphanages, mission schools, medical centers and Christian leadership/vocational training centers
· Provide educational sponsorships
· Raise funds for emergency relief and provide assistance to those facing a variety of hardships
· Organize teams and coordinate mission/vision trips
◦These trips include opportunities for medical/dental teams, teaching, ministry and Bible couriering
◦ Also included is the opportunity to attend Ethnos Asia's annual Mission Conference where key national leaders and pastors give voice to the needs of persecuted and suffering believers
· Host local mission conferences and related events
· The Deborah Project—ministry geared toward equipping and empowering women (here and abroad)
You Can Partner With Us Through...
PRAYER: Pray that the doors will be opened. In some areas people are highly responsive to the gospel but many of these countries have laws restricting it's propagation. Those who become Christians are often persecuted. Pray also that physical needs will be met. You can request to be added to our mailing list; you will receive our monthly Prayer Focus and other information so that you can pray accurately and effectively.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT: You can be part of our ministry and projects through your financial gifts. All donations are tax deductible—Canadian tax receipts will be issued.
PARTICIPATION: Join a team and travel with us—your very presence is an encouragement to Christians there. You will have the opportunity to experience an other culture and see first-hand what God is doing in the midst of constraints and persecution.
SPREADING THE WORD: Share with your friends what God is doing and encourage them to become part of His work.